Sunday, December 16, 2007

And my spirit is as weak as a rose

You're in my heart, You're in my soul.
You are my heaven, You're my home.
You're my best friend, You're my true love.
You are my treasure, You're my God.


***

Today went to accompany Bryan for his swimming lessons.
With my whole family! Yayness.
:D

Random shots that I've taken.


By the swimming pool.




Catch me, as I fall.


Shadow of the day.

We played Pool, and we drank cocktails. Had fun!
:D :D


Pool.


Thats me yo.




I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.


HELLO.




Frigging bright yo.


Pssss texting :D


Smoochies.

After his lesson, after we took many photos, went to find Dad.
We're supposed to go have a feast for dinner!
Sissie's treating us cos she got her paycheck LOL.


It was raining heavily D:


FAMILY = ABSOLUTE LOVE.


Emo hair HAHA.


She wanted to pass me her camera.


Green veggies.


I forgot the name.




Its filled with fish veggies tofu whatever whatever.


Chilli tofu.


Cereal prawns.


HAHA HEAD OF THE FAMILY!

I had so much today, yayeyaye! So long since we bonded.
:D
Well, nothing much to say. Let the photos do the talking.

Out tomorrow with my beloved, 2 days since we last saw each other.
Okay maybe we do see each other on webcams D:
Ha ha freako, goodbye all.

-----

Just because you chose to leave a place,
It did not mean you could escape taking it with you.

No comments: